Established in 1997, Pepperrell Cove Marine Services is a commercial diving company. specializing in marine construction, commercial diving, topside maintenance and repair. Our employees are a group of exceptional professionals who are dedicated and committed to delivering top notch service in a safe timely manner.
- Must be a graduate of a commercial diver training program accredited by the Association Of Diving Educators (ACDE) or other as recognized in IMCA.
- Must have valid driver license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and background check
- Current certifications of all diver owned equipment (i.e. Hat, bottle, etc.)
-Ability to lift 50lbs. repetitively
-Availability to work overtime including evenings and holidays (non negotiable)
- Willing and able to travel (non negotiable)
- Current ADCI card
- Current oxygen provider, AED, Blood borne pathogens
- Current First/Aid CPR
- Must posses or be able to obtain a TWIC Card
- Current OSHA 10 or 30 hour construction course certificate
- Completed dive logs within the last six months
- Must be able to access naval facilities
About Pepperrell Cove Marine Services
Pepperrell Cove Marine is a marine service company specializing in commercial diving, marine construction, topside maintenance and repair. Established in 1997, our main focus for a successful business and reputation is our strong work ethic and fair business practice.